The firm produces different shaped elements made of brass, steel, soft metals and their alloys on the highly efficient turning machines:
and on injection moulding machine which are controlled by microcomputer EC 100 A03 with installed qualitative programmes QDP, QDS. Our production in based on the air moulds as well as on self-made moulds.
- largest diameter of worked rod - ø20mm,
- largest dimension of incised thread - M20x200mm,
- largest length of turning - 200mm
The details which are produced in Jantech meets the worlds construction and technological trends as well as quality requirements. Technical process are monitored in purpose to preserve proper quality of details. To every delivery we enclose certificate of conformity or the quality certificate.
- maximum weight of plastic moulding: 320g
- minimum and maximum height of the mould: 150-700mm
- dimension of plate to install the mould: 740x680mm
- maksimum weight of mould on the moving plate: 750kg
With pleasure we will analyze and answer each of yours questions